main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Today, I have been mostly faffing about setting up flickr accounts to work with the advertising ghosts blog, plus uploading some stuff to it from London. I prefer the 'zoom'-like quality of the 200 x 200 thumbnail which only shows a section of the photo to the way flickr does it, but it's partially to make posting simpler.

Synchronistically, if I had a "now playing" script for my blog, it would actually be saying Ghost Town by The Specials AKA. A police car, with siren, was going past a few minutes ago as well...it's 1980 all over again...("d'you remember the good old days before the ghost town?")

And I'm writing a ghost scene for Warring States...

--
Posted @ 10:13 pm on Wednesday, July 21, 2004
| | #