main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  


Since I'm putting in something not dissimilar to 14 to 15 hour days at the moment, any free time I find myself with must be used in some way. Hence the often alarming amount of stuff I appear to be managing to do. Yesterday, I got out of work by 5.15pm, spent till nearly 6pm in the BTP writing with a pot of keeman (black chinese tea, very deep tasting) and then walked up to the university in order to pick up some stuff for a 'zine I'm editing very soon. With some time to kill before I could realistically go to the post-grad centre, I figured the rain would be a good situation to get some photos of the cast bronze sculptures in the grounds. So here we are:


Barbara Hepworth [click to go to full image at flickr] | Henry Moore, whole [click to go to full image at flickr] | Henry Moore, detail #1 [click to go to full image at flickr] | Henry Moore, detail #2 [click to go to full image at flickr]

More photos are at flickr but I'll get around to linking them from here later.

--
Posted @ 10:28 pm on Wednesday, July 28, 2004
| | #