main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

psst - wanna be in a novel?

I need names for various minor characters in Warring States. I'm OK with my Europeans but need Chinese names as well. This will be for being servants, fighters or, I'm afraid, eunuchs. No use of blades on the body is required. Interested parties should just use the Chinese Name tool to generate a few variants and leave them here in the comments. Alternatively, email me via mags at halliday47 dot freeserve dot co dot uk with the list of generated names and/or your birth details (name, gender, date of birth) and I'll generate them myself until I find one I like. I'll let people know if their names are used.


--
Posted @ 12:05 am on Friday, July 16, 2004
| | #