main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Clearly there is something about particular chapters of this novel. Ages ago (well, April), I was cursing the fact that one was radically over-length. I've just finished the first draft of the equivalent chapter in the next part (see how carefully I still hide just where I am so as not to alarm the money editor/publisher? But at least I'm over-writing, right?) and it's over by a similar amount. So it'll be a lunchtime in the BTP with a red pen, I think. I have to lose a quarter of it. Again.

--
Posted @ 12:37 am on Thursday, July 22, 2004
| | #