main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Warring States is starting to get somewhere at last. I thought I was not managing much, but each time I sit down to work it tends to come. This is, obviously, a Good Thing. And I've doubtless just jinxed it.

The preview went back to the editor recently, at version 2.01. This'll appear online at some point, and in the back of Lance's Warlords of Utopia, as a taster of the novel. And it had a strict word count of 850. I had an outline of everything it would cover, only to realise that if that were written out in full, it would be near to 3000 words. So it's now very reduced, although it still manages to cover the key elements: introducing two protagonists, the setting and hints of what their motivations are. Once it's online I'll link to it.

--
Posted @ 4:21 pm on Sunday, June 20, 2004
| | #