main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  


Portrait Illustration Maker - Let's make an original icon!! (sic)

I'd been wondering where Naomi got her icon from for an age and finally found a link to it. I know, I know, very self-indulgent but I couldn't resist. It's me! But all anime-ised!
OK, maybe I was a bit kind to my nose.

watched Nasicaa of the Valley of the Wind last night at the Sinema of the Strange. It was an old fan transfer of it, and the full uncut version. It had some good moments, but it's hard not to be distracted by the Battle of the Planets sound effects (ch-shing! etc) and the fact the plot is not very surprising in terms of revelations. Partially due to the Dune-like setting and doubtless partially due to the transfer, the colour palette was limited and the backgrounds - one of the enjoyable elements of Spirited Away - were excessively plain. I want Teto, the fox-squirrel, though.

--
Posted @ 11:16 am on Wednesday, June 23, 2004
| | #