main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

is Banksy on holiday in Devon?

This new stencil had appeared by Thursday morning in the underpass mentioned back in January. Now, normally, I'd just assume it was a good mimic of one of his, but it seems just too good...

cheese! click to see full image


As you can see, this is in the green arm of the underpass (city centre side), where some of the nausea-inducing green seaweed mural has fallen away so the pebbledash frames the rodent beautifully.

I got a funny look from the woman walking past me when I did a perfect double-take of it on Thursday morning. I even swore under my breath as I'd forgotten my camera.

--
Posted @ 6:34 pm on Friday, June 25, 2004
| | #