main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Stupid weather. I am trapped in the office.

In, perhaps, a shining example of optimism - or more likely a grouchy not-awake-yet funk brought on by getting pissed off late last night leading to damp pillows etc etc - I wore summer shoes, no tights and no coat today. There's been a torrential downpour of rain and hail, possibly with thunder but the hail is so dense it might just be the rattle of the stones on the roof, for the last 35 minutes. Luckily, a customer rang at 5pm, thus delaying my leaving of the office, otherwise my slight concession to summer-dressing would be soaked through by now and I'd be planning hot baths and drinks to stave off the imminent pneumonia...

No, that really is thunder...I should disconnect the ...except that would leave me nothing to do but file paperwork...

I do have a back-up of the novel so far but I don't like working on the prose whilst at the office. Feels like cheating...

Definitely thunder...

and now lightening...

--
Posted @ 5:26 pm on Monday, May 10, 2004
| | #