main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  


Ow. I have learnt something new today. Giving blood does not hurt. Reaching for the dictionary to check "insensate" means what you think it means a couple of hours later does. This is, I suspect, due to the sticky plaster in the crook of my right elbow beneath which is the promise of a neat bruise. It has already meant I am drinking tea with my left arm (the one which only had a hb test done in its crook) and having to use my middle instead of my index finger when left-clicking on the mouse (due to the initial hb test). I knew in advance about the potential bruises and faintness, even remembering to have a good chunky pannini for lunch to reduce the shock. I knew about the tea and biccies. No one told me there might be dictionary reach pain.

And insensate does mean what I think it means: it means unfeeling.

--
Posted @ 1:03 am on Thursday, May 06, 2004
| | #