main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

My productive run on the novel was scuppered last night by an evening in the Oldtimers bar/bistro thing with Richard of the CFZ (Centre for Fortean Zoology) and others, talking about monster-hunting and something my brain insists was "neural biomathmatics" which is apparently an expanding branch of AI research looking at knowledge mapping and er...something. I must get around to finding out more and connecting to the notebook/blogging things.

I did finish a chapter and get it off to my beta readers but my plan to proof the preview vanished due to the unusual occurance of the others being on time at the bar. I think I really ought to have called it a night when the second bottle of wine was produced at someone's house. Instead I continued, got to bed at 4.30am and then got back up for the day job at 8am.

I'm a little fragile today.

--
Posted @ 2:09 pm on Tuesday, April 27, 2004
| | #