main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Oh sure, blogged gets Slyvia Plath, I get the bard.

William Shakespeare
You are William Shakespeare! The bard himself is known for his brilliant dramas and comedies, although his true identity remains a matter of contention. Shakespeare is a master of evoking timeless mysteries and is seen as the epitome of elizabethan style (at least by modern audiences).

Which famous poet are you? (pictures and many outcomes)
brought to you by Quizilla


What does this say about me? That I think the line "There's a special providence in the fall of a sparrow." is very good, I suspect, and that no amount of kooky hat wearing will hide it. That'll teach me not to pick the angsty gloomy quotes.

--
Posted @ 10:04 am on Tuesday, March 23, 2004
| | #