main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

I've got a long post in progress about the Microcon I attended at the weekend (hello Paul) but I've been too busy. Went to see Big Fish last night, which managed to tie quite well with stuff that emerged at Microcon but was so sleepy after missing my weekend lie-ins that I went straight to bed.

Yesterday lunchtime, I fully intended to kick off some prose work on Warring States but realised my brain was too flighty to manage it. So I read some crap freebie music mags instead. And discovered there is a guitar band called the boxer rebellion. And History 101 had the Durutti Column. I'm clearly doomed to always look like I'm refering to slightly obscure guitar bands when I'm not.

--
Posted @ 9:37 am on Tuesday, March 09, 2004
| | #