main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

Anyone interested in Exeter should look at Treacle_A's evocative b'n'w photos of the city in the mist a couple of mornings ago: Treacle-A - Tuesday, March 30th, 2004

I often put up stuff to show Exeter is more than its postcard picturesques and Law illustrates this in a different but true way. Any city is more than a simple photo can express. One of my siblings has spent the year so far sending me postcards of their particular part of Essex, in great detail (I have no idea what the postie makes of cards reading "another gravel pit" but many thanks to sibling, if reading, for a great idea). I like the idea that we could build a portrait of our city without ever recoursing to the postcard shot of the cathedral.

--
Posted @ 2:01 am on Wednesday, March 31, 2004
| | #