main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

I try not to play with LJ memes but this Random MP3s Meme Trina posted was hard to resist...so...

  1. breeder - cannonball
    proving my love of vibrating bass
  2. Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
    yes, they're everyone's new favourite band, apparently
  3. Goldfrapp - Strict Machine
    connects to my liking for moloko, I suspect
  4. Chinese flute - Meditation
    from my bundle of stuff for tai-chi work
  5. Billie Holliday - Summertime
    I have a lot more Ella Fitzgerald as well as Vera Hall, Sarah Vaughn etc, but this one made it to the list
  6. Saint-Saens - Aquarium
    this makes me think of the Snow Queen, Elfman's soundtrack to Edward Scissorhands etc etc
  7. Madonna - Frozen (Orbit mix)
    actually, I prefer the radio version, but that's how the randomiser pulled it up
  8. Fats Domino - My Blue Heaven
    this was downloaded for a compilation I was doing for an event, but it's fun anyway
  9. Royal Crown Revue - Beyond the Sea
    first heard this version via an Xphile fan mix thing
  10. Kula Shaker - Hush
    Yes, Tina, I admit they did it
  11. Eartha Kitt - C'est Si Bon
    not as good as I Want To be Evil
  12. PJ Harvey - Is that All There is?
    ouch, a really harsh, sparse Polly track
  13. The Jam - The Bitterest Pill
    for some reason I'm always convinced this was by the Style Council...
  14. The Specials - Ghost Town
    [insert the obligatory 1981 riots comment here]
  15. PJ Harvey - Sheela-na-gig
    angry Polly

--
Posted @ 1:38 am on Monday, February 23, 2004
| | #