main site
latest twittering
last fm playlist


 
blogroll

  
< # Blogging Brits ? >
< # Girls Blog UK ? >
< # Redhead Blogs ? >
< # Verbosity ? >

   
fads
latest del.icio.us

badges
Click here to find out why.
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise
atom feed

Subscribe with Bloglines
Get Firefox!
The British Bloggers Directory.
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com


  

All this sorting out of a new opinionated blog for my site, which was prompted by yet another friend foolishly thinking LJ is better than blogger or MT, means I'm spending the day checking all my friends' LJs for the first time in yonks. Which in turn means doing far too many stupid online character quizzes:

I am 58% Tortured Artist
Art is significant in my life, people are scum but I have the capacity to deal with it. Give it a few more years and I will either forget about art or hate the world.
Take the Tortured Artist Test at fuali.com

And the worst thing about doing one online quiz is that you see the other ones on offer at the same site:

I am 55% Punk Rock
The intelligent punk. Tuff and Smart. I may be able to maintain a train of thought long enough... What the fuck was I talking about?
Take the Punk Rock Test at fuali.com

I also tried the palm reading quiz, as done by Dark Sam but it was so generic as to be meaningless:

There may be times in your life when you give in to feelings of sadness or depression.
Really? Can you tell that from a line in my palm or because just about everyone, including Picasso, has an occassional blue period?

--
Posted @ 2:08 pm on Sunday, November 09, 2003
| | #